This past Monday and Tuesday, I have been to the mountains of Faqra and Faraya again but to ski this time. We went up on Monday around noon, skied on Tuesday and then came back home. This time when I went up with my friends, it was really colder than the weekend when we’ve been there during the Christmas Holidays. I got with me my skin survivor products and I believe that it’s a must that I share it with you.
- CVS Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream, can be applied anywhere!—Even on your eye circles and eyelids. This cream works wonders! It has saved me a couple of times from skin moisture loss! CVS Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream repairs your skin overnight.
- Eau Thermale Avene, Hydrance Optimale, is a light non-greasy cream with SPF—number depends on which of the four Hydrance Optimale cream you choose—that you can easily spread under makeup. I never skip this step before makeup.
- L’Occitane en Provence crème de main (handcream), here in limited edition, Bouton de rose (rosebud in english). I like that this handcream is both scented and powerfully moisturizing. L’Occitane has a variety of scents for handcreams too, including: shea butter, Honey, Almond, Mango, Green Tea, etc.
- Bioderma, Sensibio H2O, gently cleanses face and eyes, and even removes waterproof make-up. No rinsing needed. It can be applied to all types of skin, from normal to dry. For more Bioderma products to get your skin at the top, visit Bioderma
- Chanel Foundation, Perfection Lumiere, SPF 10 is a long wear, flawless, and fluid foundation, as it is exactly written on its bottle. I strongly recommend this for young skin as it gives off a perfect natural look and feel to skin. It also smells good!
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon, is a moisturizer and lipstick at the same time. I swear by this product and I won’t put money on other lipsticks anymore! There is over a range of 15 lip colors!—I also happen to have the two ton tomato chubby stick. This is love at first wear!